Erfaring og bakgrunnI am a clinical psychologist, have a PhD in work- and organisational psychology and work as a professor (policing, organisational psychology). I lead the RCN financed project “A matter of facts”, the research projects "Diversity in Education and Organisation", "Ethics, Social Media and Teacher Education", and the “Police Study” with Bjørn Lau (UiO). I previously led the “Organisation and Leadership" research group, the FIX-project (RCN) and am a member of the Editorial board of the Nordic Journal of Studies in Policing. I work on several projects on police leadership, psychosocial work environment and organization.
- Psychsocial work environment
- Leadership, psychosocial work environment, and organisation
- Ethical grey area cases and dilemmas
- Development and digitalisation in education and profession
- Resarch methods
- Leadership, work- and organizational psychology
- Workplace bullying: Individual hostility, poor work environment or both? Exploring competing explanatory models in a single longitudinal study
- Transparens og tilsløring i politiets kunnskapssystemer
- A Scoping review of stress measurements and psychometry in police research
- Psykologifaget må bidra sterkere til en mer bærekraftig organisering av arbeidslivet
- Et verktøy som sikrer kvalitet og effektivitet, eller keiserens nye klær?
- Perceived adequate education in ethics: A way to tap into ethical SNS dilemma awareness?