To become a student with the Norwegian Police University College, you must meet certain requirements.
Higher Education Entrance Qualification
- You must have gained your higher education entrance qualification by 1 March to qualify for admission.
- If you do not have a higher education entrance qualification, you can apply for admission on the basis of your overall academic attainment and work experience.
Norwegian language proficiency
- You must have achieved a minimum of Grade 3 in Norwegian (main variant) at upper secondary school.
Driving licence, Class B
- You must have obtained a Class B driving licence no later than 1 August of the year prior to the year you apply for admission.
- You must have become a Norwegian citizen no later than 1 March of the year in which you apply for admission.
Clean police record
- You must have a clean police record to be admitted to the NPUC. This is documented by means of an exhaustive and extended police certificate of conduct.
- To be admitted to the NPUC, you must meet certain medical requirements. This is necessary to ensure that you are able to complete your training.
- You will have to pass tests in swimming, strength and general fitness.
- To be admitted to the NPUC, you must be found suitable.
If you have any questions regarding the entry requirements, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org